1. Do you ship Internationally?
- Not at the moment. I hope to open up internationally soon, but for now I only ship within the US. The more inquiries I get to ship internationally, the sooner I will open it up. Contact me to let me know you want international shipping.
2. Does it cost more to order a commission piece?
- No! The cost is calculated by the cost of the materials and how many hours it takes me to create it. This calculation is used whether it is a commission or not, so don't be wary of getting a piece that is perfect for you.
3. How do I request a commission piece?
- Contact me by clicking here. This will bring you to the Contact page to request a custom artwork. I will reach out to you with any questions I have about your request. Some basic information I will need is:
- what kind of piece you are wanting (ocean, mountain, abstract, etc.)
- what colors you are wanting
- what size/shape of canvas you are wanting
4. Ho do I know how much my commission piece will cost?
- The cost varies depending on how many materials I use on the piece, the size, shape, and canvas I use, as well as the amount of time it takes me to create it. If you have a budget, please let me know the amount when you contact me, and I will keep it at or under budget. I will give you a cost estimate before I start the piece, but this could change depending on the things explained above.
5. I am an artist looking to learn how to use Resin, Do you do any workshops?
- I do not. However, I do show process videos every once in a while on my instagram page. Follow there, @tatesc.gallery, to see me work and message me there to ask specific questions. I can't give away all my secrets, but I'd love to help out any way I can.
6. Is shipping included on Commission costs?
- No, Shipping is not included in any of the artwork costs.